Monday, August 29, 2011

Bedroom Decor: Functional and Chic

Over the past few months I've been redecorating my bedroom, effectively turning it into a "big girl" room. When we first moved here, I painted it lime green, then bright orange. Now it is a lovely light brown/clay colour. Very calming, very neutral, and just what I've been wanting. So I've been slowly picking up pieces to decorate/accessorize with, and this fabulous wire judy is my latest acquisition.


I found this at HomeSense for $60, which is a great price considering I'll have this forever. I can paint it to go with any room, and the top is detachable from the stand for easy storage.


Loving the metal details- and all these loops give more options for hanging things off of it! I've just been sticking with purses and a hat so far though.


Really happy with this! It's a classic, yet unexpected room decoration with a modern twist (since this isn't really for sizing clothing!).

xo Chloe

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Blogger did something weird and deleted my entire reading list, so I had to go through YouTube to find your blogs again. Ugh. Anyway, that's a lovely piece! Homesense is really good for faux antiques :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for re-following Victoria! Homesense is quite good for those of us on a budget who still have fancy-ish taste :P Great store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, your blog is lovely!


    Angela
    http://livciv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete