Friday, August 12, 2011

Fashion Picks #1: Late Summer/Fall

New miniseries on here? yes? fashion picks? I think yes. I'm waiting to hear back about a job starting late August, so I've been browsing/window shopping for work clothes in the meantime. This job wouldn't be a dressy/business type of job, probably pretty casual, but here's my motto:

Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

or alternatively:

Dress for the life you want.

Yeah. So I was browsing in Zara the other day, and fell in love with some pieces... Which is why all of my picks for this post are from there (except one). I'm hoping to cover some other stores, too! So. On to my picks for a late summer/fall work wardrobe...

Tops/Blouses...

Subtle and classy leopard. LOVE this.

Slinky and fresh.

I'm hoping for a resurgence of metallics this fall. Shiny sweater: check!

Blazers/Jackets...

A super fun and funky colour. I'm only 21, so I think I can pull this off!

A great way to dress up some jeans, and in a great neutral colour. Love this.



Bottoms:

J brands to replace my beloved pair that has worn through in the bum. J brand does petite very nicely.


A slight sheen on a burgundy pant screams AUTUMN!!!

Basic slim black pant. Classic.

Accessories/shoes...

Snakeskin will be huge this fall. This is a chic way to dabble in the trend!

A nice low heel with an unexpected colour! Love!

More snakeskin, this time on a cute flat!

LOVE THIS BAG. Drooled for a few minutes in the store.

Anything here catch your eye? Hopefully I hear back soon about the job, I don't want any of these pieces to be gone!

xox Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment