Tuesday, August 9, 2011

the casual t-shirt club

Today's post is rather boring (I think, but I hope it isn't really). It's pretty much just me, rambling about one of my weaknesses: the v-neck tshirt. I used to own dozens of tshirts (mostly band shirts, graphic shirts, etc), but I've cut that down since my teen years. Now I have a few shirts that I wear almost every day. I don't know whether that's worse than having a million tshirts. Oh well. The point is that I picked up two new shirts from Urban Outfitters, and I'm quite happy with them. I got a white and a pink, which I'm modeling below.  They were on special, 2 for $28.




In case you hadn't picked up on it, I am quite a fan of low-cut tops. Mostly because they make me look taller, but also for the way the V neck looks. There is definitely such thing as too much cleav, but... I think I toe the line in a classy way ;) 

Untucked!

The fabric of these shirts is quite thin- it's a polyester/cotton blend burnout style, so the appropriate undergarments are necessary. I found that the first time I wore them they pilled a little bit under the arms, but I don't think it's anything a good washing can't fix (yes, I wore them before washing them, bad Chloe!). 


I really like the way these hang and drape. The fit is loose and forgiving, but clings in the right places. My kind of shirt. 

xo Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment