Sunday, June 19, 2011

Introducing... Chloe's Fashion and Shopping Adventures

Salut les filles!

*A warning now, my French Canadian side comes out every once in a while! Hopefully you think it's charming. J'espère.

So here I am, starting another blog. I've been getting so many requests for more fashion videos on my Youtube Channel that I thought I'd start a fashion blog for those of you who are interested! I have a makeup blog, so why not a fashion blog, I say?! It may not seem like it, but a fashion video (at least the kind I like to make!) takes a long long long time to finish. There's the planning of the outfits, taking the photos, filming an intro and in between parts, and editing. Double the work of a makeup tutorial.

So, my point is that YES I will be doing some fashion videos, but I will also be posting Outfits of the Day and some little shopping hauls on here for you to enjoy! Personally I love fashion blogs even more than I love makeup blogs- it's the ultimate window shopping experience!

To finish, I'll talk a little about my personal style. I'm petite (barely 5'4, which is the top of the petite spectrum!), with short legs (31'' inseam for bootcut jeans/pants, 28" or 29" for skinnies), so I've had quite the time learning how to dress myself properly. I'm still experimenting, though, and always learning new tricks!

I'd say that in terms of "style", I'm a mix of a few "types", depending on my mood and the occasion. I like to say that I'm a fashion chameleon. On any given day, I could be classic, trendy, bohemian, casual, or urban chic. The only styles I never really follow are preppy (I hate collared shirts!) and gothic/skater/punk (I did that in grade 9 and 10, and am so done with it!). I'm game for anything else, really!

So I really hope you guys enjoy this blog, and I know I'll have a lot of fun with it!

Happy shopping, and à bientôt!

xox Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment