Tuesday, June 28, 2011

OOTD: Vintage lace + denim

Salut les filles!

It's crazy hot here today, so I put this breezy and casual outfit together.












I'd totally forgotten about this shirt, so when I found it in my closet I was really excited to wear it! I bought it years ago, probably 5 or 6, from a vintage sale for $10. I really like the way it looks with high-waisted denim shorts (although these are more of a mid-rise... still higher than what I usually wear!). The only annoying thing about the shirt is that because it's vintage lace, the button holes are very loose, so I have to secure each of them with a safety pin so I don't flash people! A minor inconvenience, though.

Items:

Top- vintage
Shorts- American Eagle high waisted shortie
Belt- H&M
Bracelets- africa (large beads), Pandora (black lariat), unknown (red and grey crystals)
Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs


xox Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment