Monday, June 20, 2011

Wish of the Day: Coloured Jeans

Hello lovelies!

Just a quick post today, sharing something I've been thinking of for ages! I think it was the May or June issue of People StyleWatch that first published this photo of Cameron Diaz:

google image search
Since I saw this, I have been obsessed with finding these jeans (or, rather, a similar but much much less expensive version). Alas, I have found one! But... my size was nowhere to be found.

These elusive pastel pink jeans can be found at Zara! And while I didn't get their pink ones, I did buy their mint green option a few weeks ago. I've been wearing them a lot (last night, actually, which reminded me of my quest for the pink ones...), and only take a few rolls at the ankle to be the right length. But I think this type of jean- coloured and summery- really lends itself to a rolled cuff. It adds an easy, laid-back vibe.

image from Zara
I'll definitely be checking Zara again this week to see if they've restocked these... oh, and did I forget to mention these were only $40? And on the Zara website, it seems as though they're now on sale for $30. Hopefully those pink ones are as fabulous as I remember them to be!

I'll be posting an OOTD with these very soon! 

Bisous,

xox Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment