Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OOTD: Floral skirt + ruffled sandals

Salut les filles!

I wore this simple outfit today, and managed to take some shots of it with my Nikon (rather than my webcam, which was used for the last OOTD post). It's warm today, so I needed to have the legs out!











My everyday hoops






I love this top, and only recently attempted to pair it with something other than jeans. I think it's great tucked into this high-waisted skirt, since it's loose but also shows my shape well. The skirt has two tiers- a pencil-ish layer underneath a loose layer with pockets. I think it's adorable, and such a unique silhouette for a summer skirt! The sandals I'm wearing are my absolute favourites, I've been wearing them almost every day. They go with everything, and they also have a mini-wedge heel, so they're perfect for my shortness :)

Items:

Top- Urban Outfitters
Skirt- Monteau (purchased at a small boutique in Peterborough)
Sandals- Steve Madden (at Winners!)
Jewelry- gifts/local jewelers


À bientôt!

xox Chloë

No comments:

Post a Comment