Sunday, June 19, 2011

OOTD: Summer dress + petite styling?

Hello lovelies,

It was incredibly warm here today, but I managed to put together a rather acceptable, if not completely fashionable and cute, outfit!


Crochet detailing on dress

Paired with a cross-body purse

With my shoes- sorry it's so dark!

Earrings and a whole lot of face!

Zipper detail on dress



Shoe shot!


Quite a casual, breezy outfit for such a hot day. Surprisingly enough I wasn't too hot with the jacket on. I had to keep in on when I went out because I had forgotten to put sunscreen on my shoulders, but I was perfectly fine, even in the sun! I also love the pairing of this cropped denim jacket with my white dress. Perfection for petites- cropped jackets make you look taller, as do short hemlines! On its own, I feel like the dress can look a little bit "nightie"-ish, but the jacket says "Yes, I'm definitely a dress!". Don't have much to say about the wedges- I love them. That's all. They add height, but are really comfy and easy to walk in.

Items:

Dress- Forever21
Jacket- Material Girl
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Earrings- vintage from Peru
Bag- Cole Haan


Thanks for reading,

je t'aime!

xox Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment