Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thank you Marc Jacobs...

... for creating these adorable shoes.

Hi girls,

I'm really really pumped- I tried these shoes on a month ago, and have been dreaming of them ever since. Finally, they are mine! Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats!


Box and dust bag (!!!)


Mice!






I had seen these (or earlier versions) on some blogs a while ago, and at first thought they were kinda... strange. Apparently one of the earlier versions had red eyes, which sounds really creepy. I like the dark on dark aspect of these. The eyes and ears are a dark, patent navy blue, so it's a subtle contrast to the black leather of the shoes. I also really like that these have the slightly elastic heel. I find this type of style much easier to wear and break in than the rigid heels of most flats.

I'm most excited to see how many ways I can wear these! They're subtle and soft enough to wear somewhat formally, but they jazz up basic jean shorts and a top because, well, there are mouse faces on them!!

What do you think of Marc Jacobs' design? Weird or totally awesome??

xox Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment